We offer an extensive range of accounting services for both regulated and unregulated entities.
For regulated entities:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries, preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statement (Lux GAAP or IFRS)
- Calculation of provisions and payment of subscription tax to local authorities on a quarterly basis
- Coordination with external auditors for the preparation and planning of the year-end audit and provision of required information and supporting documents
- Supervision of the audit process
- Official NAV calculation
For unregulated entities:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries, preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statement and, if necessary, on an ad hoc basis (Lux GAAP and IFRS)
- Filing and publication of the annual financial statements with the Trade and Companies Register
- Provision of statutory financial statements and cost accounting
- Preparation and filing of financial statements for Luxembourg companies
- Completion of an audit by the statutory auditor to verify that the annual financial statements comply with applicable accounting standards, accounting records and supporting documents for companies that are not subject to statutory audit by an independent auditor
- Transmission of all available information and supporting documents to the independent auditors (for companies that are subject to statutory audit by an independent auditor) and supervision of the audit process
View our reporting services for these accounting activities.